UAVRC ESC HV40A-OPTO Special Design For Large Size MultiRotors
This new generation of ESC Can Fit inside of any Boom 25mm and above, has power stability to 40Amp and Voltage range up to 50V, 12s LiPo battery! It features an excellent built-in internal governor that you can program according to your flight, also support AUTO Function.
The NEW ESC from UAVRC build in with aluminum PCB Board for the Power Module and Epoxy PCB Board for Central Processing Unit (CPU), both Modules attach together with connectors.
- Build in Aluminum PCB Board for the N-FET Mosfet Power Module
- Fit to any Boom 25mm and Above
- Auto Recognition to any Brushless Motors
- Auto Recognition for Input Voltage
- Three Stage of start up: Soft Start, Standard, Hard Start
- Auto Governor Mode, also can be set as you wish (need the uavrc USB programmer, option)
- 25MHz Internal Crystal Oscillator (provide the most stable Operation, that you can see)
- You Can Set the Motor Timing (need the uavrc USB programmer, option)
- You can Set the Drive Frequency 8KHz, 12KHz and 16KHz (need the uavrc USB programmer, option)
- You can Connect External LED (need external Power) to check the ESC status.
HV40A-OPTO as a result of all these wonderful features, delivers excellent performance and handles Stable Operation and extreme continuous current like no other ESC Up to 65A Burst Current for 1 second.
|Weight (Without Connectors / Cables)
Max Continuous Current
Operating Voltage Range
Max BEC Output
14 to 50 Volts
127.5 x 19.5 x 14mm
Included in the Box
1 x UAVRC HV-ESC 40A (OPTO)
* Please note that photographs may not accurately represent the number of items per package, size, color or features of a product