NEW 40A OPTO small ESC v2 -BL-Heli
ZTW Spider Series ESCs are one of the most popular muli-rotor ESCs in the market today. They are high quality electronic speed controllers designed for simple installation and easy setup.
ZTW Spider OPTO ESC are quality speed controllers and designed for simple installation and easy setup these ESCs have proven to offer excellent performance in Multi-rotor applications. If your starting out in Multi-rotors and need an easy to install solution that is tested and proven to work with Multi-rotor craft then these speed controllers have you covered. Aslo we have wide range of products in this product line.
These ESC's features a very smooth yet linear throttle response, without sacrificing a rapid, crisp, response to any throttle input. Super fast Refresh Rate up to 600Hz make these a very smooth controller. That is to say support PWM input rates up to 600Hz for great response on your quad-copter. Fashion design and high quality with best performance but sells at very reasonable price.Pre-Flashed from the factory with BLHeli 13.1 firmware and OneShot 125 with damped light mode enabled.
- Signal Refresh Rate could reach up to 3KHz
- Faster Refresh Rate up to 600Hz
- Support high RPM BL Motors
- Power arming protection
- Its Boot loader enabled you to update it's firmware with a USB linker
- Atmel based ESC you can run it with open source firmware on the market (Simonk & BLHELI)
- Smaller than smaller one! and has 0.3oz copper layer on the PCB !!
- Extremely low internal resistance
- Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity
- Safety thermal over-load protection
- Auto throttle shut down in signal lose situation
- Supports high RPM motors
- Power arming protection (prevents the motor from accidentally running when switched ON)
- Use new generation of the MOSFETs to make sure the ESC with low heating and more reliability
|Weight (Without Connectors / Cables)
Max Continuous Current
Operating Voltage Range
2s to 6s Lipo Battery
OPTO -No BEC
47 x 20 x 10mm
Included in the Box
1 x ZTW 40A OPTO small ESC
* Please note that photographs may not accurately represent the number of items per package, size, color or features of a product