AP-2000i CCPM Mixer, Digital Cyclic Ring and Flight Stabilizer
The AP-2000i is one of the most advanced aeromodelling avionics products available today. It is designed particularly for use in scale, flybar-less and aerial photography helicopters. At its heart there are three distinct devices all housed in the same package. Each of these can be individually enabled or disabled depending on the user requirements.
| Advanced Flight Stabilizer
- The AP-2000i was designed for fast model recovery and yet smooth hover with particular attention to the needs of aerial photography applications.
- It supports both infrared horizon sensors as well as inertial sensors. Please contact us for further details and availability of these optional accessories. Availability and price of the inertial sensor TBA.
- When flight stabilisation is not desirable, this functionality can be fully disabled.
- Our patent pending “digital cyclic ring” technology eliminates swashplate binding at extreme diagonal stick deflections.
- We strongly support the use of the digital cyclic ring but should the customer prefers not to use it, this function may be fully disabled.
- The AP-2000i incorporates one of the most advanced electronic CCPM mixers, designed with particular attention to the special requirements of scale and flybar-less helicopters.
- Endpoint adjustment, servo reversing and digital center-point trims for all four servos for achieving optimum mechanical geometry.
- Swashplate types: 120deg CCPM, 140deg CCPM , 90deg CCPM (4 servo). Mechanically mixed swashplates are also supported.
- Precision rotor phasing adjustment. +/-90 degree range, in 1 degree increments. An essential adjustment for all multi-bladed helicopters.
- Works with all PCM and PPM/FM receivers and supports both digital and conventional servos
- Works with all known 2.4Ghz radio systems.
- Hardware based 1800 position servo pulse sampling and regeneration for super smooth and jitter free movements.
- Enables the use of piezo gyros on cyclic for stabilizing multi-bladed and flybarless helicopters
- Easy configuration of all parameters via a simple LCD user interface.
- The optional USB interface allows reprogramming the unit with new firmware releases available from our website. This universal interface works with all existing and future Spartan RC products.
- Operating voltage: 4 - 10 Volts, current draw <15mA
- Compact design measures: 55mm x 36mm x 13mm
- Weight: 25 grams
- Operating conditions: 0 to 50 deg C, 32 to 122 deg F, 20 to 85 % humidity not condensing.
- Storage: -20 to 70 deg C, -68 to 158 deg F, 20 to 90 % humidity not condensing.
- 1 X AP-2000i Flight Stabilizer
- 1 x Accessories
- 1 x Manual
To enable the infrared stabilization capabilities of the AP-2000i you will also need to order:
Spartan RC 1x FMA Sensor Cable for AP-2000i (SRC02000)