SP Racing F3 Deluxe 10DOF Flight Controller -Upgrade Version
Designed for use with small indoor or small to mid-sized outdoor multirotor crafts, or as a standalone camera stabilizer. The Naze32 flight controller is extremely simple to setup, with configuration based on the familiar “MultiWii” software.
Better coding, easier to maintain and for future development.Many bugs fixed from Baseflight. Supports more flight controllers, including CC3D, CJMCU and Sparky.Supports OneShot ESC and more than 8 RC channels. Additional PID controllers that uses floating point arithmetic operations. (now has 3 built-in PID Controllers).
Many more features such as RGB LED strip support, Autotune, In-flight PID tuning with your radio, blackbox flight data logging etc.
- Flight Performance
No-Compromise I/O: (Use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your OSD + SmartPort + SBus + GPS + LED Strip Battery Monitoring + Sonar + 8 motors - all at the same time!
- Configurable: The SP F3 runs Cleanflight which can be configured to suit your needs using a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux)
- Tiny and lightweight
- Flight Logging: On-board high-capacity black box flight log recorder - optimize your tuning and see the results of your setup without guesswork
- Next-Generation CPU: The RacingF3 has an ARM Cortex-M4 72Mhz CPU with Math co-processor (FPU) for efficient flight calculations that gets more done in less time.
- Loop times up to ~2x as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards.
- Developer Friendly: Debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
- OneShot ESC compatible: Full support for OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response.
- Broad RC receiver Support: Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers. No external inverters required (built-in).
- Programmable LED: Dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying
- Battery Monitoring: Ports for voltage and current
- Sonar support for precision low-altitude hold
- I2C Port port always powered, perfect for external sensors or always-on OLED Screen
- Buzzer port for audible warnings and notification
-10DOF: MPU6050 Accelerometers and Gyroscopes, MS5611 Barometer, HMC5883 Compass
-CPU: 32-bit processor (STM32 F103) running at 3.3V/72MHz
-Size: 35 x 35mm
-Weight: 7 grams
What you Get:
1 x SP Racing F3 Deluxe 10DOF Flight Controller with MS5611 Barometer and HMC5883 Compass
1 x Wiring set
1 x Pin set